Why should you attend?
- Unparalleled networking opportunities including our complimentary Gala Dinner on the evening of Day 1
- All sessions boast a practical ‘how to’ focus to provide you with the tools to form a joint venture, acquire finance, secure land, gain grid access..
- Leading local developers from Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia will share inside knowledge of upcoming policy changes and regional regulations
- 15 organisations, from international financial institutions, local banks, private equity firms and international development companies, are already confirmed and looking for business partners
- Focus sessions address the respective country differences rather than approaching Southeast Asia as a homogenous market
Andy SchroeterChief Executive Officer, Sunlabob Renewable Energy, Ltd.
Anil RajCEO, OMC
Kessara TanyalakparkExecutive Director, Sena Development Company
Leandro Legarda LevisteCEO, Solar Philippines
Franck ConstantPresident, Sonnedix
Jaime AyalaCEO , Hybrid Solutions
Jay MariyappanManaging Director, Sindicatum Sustainable Resources
Carlos Jose P. GatmaitanPresident and CEO, PNOC Renewables Corportation
- Expected developments in government solar policies across Southeast Asian countries and what you can do to lower project risk
- Practical step-by-step information on how to secure a local partner, access low cost capital, gain land permits and secure the latest technologies
- How to partner with the axis players and seal large pipeline deals in both the off grid and on grid solar markets
- Local banks
- International investors
- Private equity firms
- Development companies
- Local contractors
- Ministry officials
- Technology providers
- Storage companies
- Local installers
All attending delegates are invited to our Gala Dinner on the evening of November 25th. Book now to reserve your complimentary place and join the international and Southeast Asian solar industry for an evening of entertainment and networking, generously sponsored by Trina Solar.