- Hear Thailand, Indonesia & Filipino governments answer questions on their post 2015 plans for solar energy
- Connect with regional project developers with access to land, pipelines & PPAs
- Meet investors with an appetite for development stage, shovel ready and operational PV plants
- Access opportunities in the rapidly expanding commercial on and of-grid markets
- Discuss with technical experts the latest advances in hybrid systems.
BREAKING NEWS: Thai solar PV targets raised ahead of 2nd Annual Solar Energy Southeast Asia congress
- 1300MW of private sector PPAs to be signed in Thailand in the next 3 months
- New solar targets to be announced imminently under Indonesia’s new administration
- Industrial and off-grid PV gaining momentum across the whole ASEAN region
- Q3’14 has seen Southeast Asia shoot up the global rankings for solar PV.
Riding on this wave of activity, regional developers, international investors, leading technology providers and expert industry figures will be meeting in Bangkok at the 2nd Annual Solar Energy Southeast Asia Congress, ready to do business.
For a full speaker line up click here
Click here to view the latest conference agenda
Rida MulyanaDirector General of New, Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Indonesia
Abraham Paul LyantoSenator, Nusa Tenggara Timur
Pongpat PhukanudNew Business Development, Bangchak Petroleum Public Company
Khun Thidarat SawaiBureau of Solar Energy Development, Department of Alternative Energy Development & Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, Thailand
- On the ground developer & EPC experience: Permitting, grid interconnection agreements, securing finance & handling supply chain and logistic issues
- Investor attitudes and appetites: From DFI support and non-recourse finance for utility scale systems to alternative sources of investment for small-scale PV and projects in emerging markets
- Strengthening the case for commercial & industrial PV: Financing structures, grants & rebates, power user mindsets and regional success stories
- Island Electrification, Fuel Displacement & Micro-Grids: Technical advances and emerging business models driving the market
- Policy standpoints: Official government targets and incentives to forecast the business opportunity for PV in the region
30 speakers will lead 2 days of intensive discussions, sharing practical on the ground experiences, decades of technical expertise and exclusive insights into discussions being held behind closed doors.
- Rida Mulyana, Director General, New Energy, Renewables and Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, Indonesia
- Edward Douglas, Partner, Armstrong Asset Management
- Dusit Kruangam, Managing Director, Thai Solar Future Company & Chairman, Thai PV Industries Association
- Pongpat Phukanud, New Business Development, Bangchak Petroleum Public Company
- Ruth P. Briones, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer, Greenergy Solutions Inc.