A big THANK YOU to all delegates, speakers, sponsors and partners for your support and for making Solar & Off-Grid Renewables Southeast Asia 2015 such a great event. We hope to see you all in 2016!
Now in its third year Solar & Offgrid Renewables Southeast Asia 2015 is the distinguished, must-attend event for solar PV companies looking to secure profitable business across the booming Southeast Asian market.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities including our complimentary Gala Dinner on the evening of Day 1
- All sessions boast a practical ‘how to’ focus to provide you with the tools to form a joint venture, acquire finance, secure land, gain grid access..
- Leading local developers from Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia will share inside knowledge of upcoming policy changes and regional regulations
- 15 organisations, from international financial institutions, local banks, private equity firms and international development companies, are already confirmed and looking for business partners
- Focus sessions address the respective country differences rather than approaching Southeast Asia as a homogenous market
Book now if you want to know:
- Expected developments in government solar policies across Southeast Asian countries and what you can do to lower project risk
- Practical step-by-step information on how to secure a local partner, access low cost capital, gain land permits and secure the latest technologies
- How to partner with the axis players and seal large pipeline deals in both the off grid and on grid solar markets
Who you will meet:
- Local banks
- International investors
- Private equity firms
- Development companies
- Local contractors
- Ministry officials
- Technology providers
- Storage companies
- Local installers
A networking dinner will follow the drinks reception (6pm-7pm) in the Sapphire suite at the IMPACT arena. Guests will enjoy a three course hot buffet continuing the evening’s rich networking opportunities. The dinner is generously sponsored by Trina Solar.
- Looking to the Global Solar Future: A Preview of the GTM S3 and Solar Summits
- ITC extension ‘highly unlikely, but not impossible’ to be dismantled by Trump
- 1366 Technologies raises further financing for ‘Direct Wafer’ volume production
- SolarCity launches new utility and grid services
- Arizona solar-storage trial gets two 10MW systems for price of one
- More articles →