Over 180 delegates attended 2014's Solar Energy Southeast Asia conference helping to drive investment and best practice in the ASEAN region.
To find out what's next on on the Solar Media calendar, visit solarenergyevents.com
Rida MulyanaDirector General of New, Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Indonesia
Abraham Paul LyantoSenator, Nusa Tenggara Timur
Pongpat PhukanudNew Business Development, Bangchak Petroleum Public Company
Khun Thidarat SawaiBureau of Solar Energy Development, Department of Alternative Energy Development & Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, Thailand
- On the ground developer & EPC experience: Permitting, grid interconnection agreements, securing finance & handling supply chain and logistic issues
- Investor attitudes and appetites: From DFI support and non-recourse finance for utility scale systems to alternative sources of investment for small-scale PV and projects in emerging markets
- Strengthening the case for commercial & industrial PV: Financing structures, grants & rebates, power user mindsets and regional success stories
- Island Electrification, Fuel Displacement & Micro-Grids: Technical advances and emerging business models driving the market
- Policy standpoints: Official government targets and incentives to forecast the business opportunity for PV in the region
30 speakers led 2 days of intensive discussions, sharing practical on the ground experiences, decades of technical expertise and exclusive insights into discussions being held behind closed doors.
- Rida Mulyana, Director General, New Energy, Renewables and Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Energy, Indonesia
- Edward Douglas, Partner, Armstrong Asset Management
- Dusit Kruangam, Managing Director, Thai Solar Future Company & Chairman, Thai PV Industries Association
- Pongpat Phukanud, New Business Development, Bangchak Petroleum Public Company
- Ruth P. Briones, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer, Greenergy Solutions Inc.